|Posted on June 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM|
1. Sweet, Fresh Summer Fruit - Watermelons, strawberries, kiwis, blueberries! Coupled with ice cream, frozen yogurt, greek yogurt, champagne. Delicious bliss.
2. Limitless Creative Possibilities - What is pulling you towards it with inspiration? What is whispering to get your attention? What is calling your heart regularly? Follow with glee!
3. Abundance of Bright Flowers - In full bloom after an annual process of regeneration, seeding, growing and now simply just... "being."
4. Daily Meditations - The perfect way to start a summer morning. Even 5 minutes can do wonders for your soul.
5. Slow, Summer Evenings - Measuring time by the sunset and not the ticking of a clock.
6. Unexpected Butterflies - Fluttering about in nature (and in the gut) are a reminder of transformation and possibilities.
7. Your Heartbeat - Nothing is as relentless and true as an active heart. Bless it. Daily.
8. Warm Sunshine - The power and force of every living thing is because of the sun's light. Soak it up. Embrace more lightness in your being.
9. An Indulgent Book - Forgetting about everything else because a gripping story won't let you put it down...just one more page...only one more chapter...
10. Beautiful YOU. Today. Here. Because right now, right here, you are at the exact perfect place on your life journey. And that knowingness brings a peace, calm and contentment beyond measurement.
Categories: Self Stuff